About Our Parish

 

 

In 1856, Rev. Edward Faller, pastor of St. Mary's Church Fort Wayne, celebrated Mass in a small frame house owned by Joseph Eich.  This was the first time Mass was celebrated in Columbia City.  Father Faller would visit from time to time until the summer of 1857 when Columbia City was made a mission attended from Huntington.  Finally ground was purchased on Hannah Street and a neat frame church 30 X 50 feet was built.  They finished in the fall.  The year was 1860.  Thus, St. Paul of theCross Church was born. 

What has happened since? St. Paul has experienced slow and steady growth in its members.  We have a beautiful church and community center to service our community. We now have 496 registered families.

We welcome all and extend our hands and hearts to all who celebrate with us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Online Giving

Online Giving

Secure and Convenient Donate now!